Arkansas Valley MOBILE PHYSICAL THERAPY Services
We provide home visits! We have since 2006 when we opened our business. We are revamping this service and making sure that everyone knows about this valuable service delivered in your home!Arkansas Valley Physical therapy's home physical therapy is for our community members that prefer to have their physical therapist come to their home. We bring much-needed physical therapy services right where they are most needed.
What are the Benefits of outpatient physical therapy at home?
- Better compliance and attendance
- Decreased likelihood of relapse or readmission to the hospital
- Faster recovery
- Lower cost to the patient as they do not have to drive and deal with parking issues
- One-on-one focused care, less distractions and noise that a busy clinic would likely have
- Slower pace
- More focus on the basics
- By providing therapy at a patients home, we can be sure that our instructions have immediate relevance
- A fear of driving, bad weather conditions
- Excessive fatigue
- Significant challenges with walking and transfers
- Little of NO family support that might prevent attendance to our Arkansas Valley Physical Therapy facility
Older Adults with Common Problems We Can Help With
- Need for in-home safety evaluation and equipment modifications
- Difficulty walking and abnormal gait conditions
- Loss of balance and fall risk
- Soft tissue and joint injuries
- Decreased ability to participate activities of daily living
- Post-surgical cases (total knee, hip and shoulder replacements, back surgery, shoulder rehabilitation after rotator cuff repair)
- Poor posture issues
- Decline in strength, endurance and fitness
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Loss of range of motion
- Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Ergonomic assessments for the kitchen, office and or work areas
Who refers to our home physical therapy services?
We a happy to call your doctor for you. Please refer to the Direct Access information right here on the website. WE would be glad to take the time to arrange our services saving you time and money.
Many of our patients are referred by physicians who seek options for their patents that have restricted travel abilities. Some are referred by local hospital care planners that serve the senior and low mobility community.Finally, many patients are sent to us from Home Health Agencies (after Medicare part A benefits have been exhausted) and or once a patient is no longer homebound they cannot receive Medicare part A home health services. Even though a patient is no longer homebound, many times they can only go out just for doctor visits and their community mobility is very limited.
Who pays for home therapy visits?
Medicare Part B covers these services and some other private insurances. We also have cash rates as well.
Need more information?
CALL NOW 719-539-3626
Leanora Premeau MPT